4 pork chops
1 heaping tbsp prepared stone ground mustard
1. Heat oil of choice in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
2. On a plate, whisk together egg and mustard.
3. Place a nice pile of almond flour and a second plate.
4. Dip chop in egg/mustard mixture then dredge in flour.
5. Cook 10 minutes per side until golden and pork is done.
One of the keys to making these just right is to be gentle when flipping the pork. If you are not cautious, your 'breading' will easily fall off. Also, you do not want to use high heat. The breading will get done long before the meat is cooked through (this goes for all almond flour breaded meat).
If you really like mustard add some mustard powder to the almond flour. It'll boost the flavor up a notch.
Rory loved these and I have to give a shout out to ROBO for mentioning the fact that he made breaded pork chops for his wife. It was great inspiration! And as always, I look forward to your feedback on comments.