2 egg yolks
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 small ripe banana
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1. Do not shake coconut milk can. Open and scoop out the cream leaving behind the coconut water.
2. In a microwavable safe bowl, combine the coconut cream, egg yolks, and agave.
3. Microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until slightly thickened.
4. Slice banana and place in the bottom of serving bowl.
5. Pour pudding/custard over bananas.
6. Toast coconut (I toast mine by placing it in a clean skillet over medium heat. Stir frequently until nice and golden).
7. Garnish pudding with toasted coconut and a dash of cinnamon.
You can either serve this warm or let it set in the refrigerator for a few hours. I would imagine this would be splendid poured into an almond flour pie crust.
This was a dessert I threw together in a matter of minutes and Rory was very happy with the results.