Super easy and convenient...
1/2 of a broccoli or 1/2 a bag frozen broccoli, steamed and chopped into small pieces
1/2 c shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, parm, swiss, whatever your heart desires
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Line a muffin pan with aluminum cupcake liners.
2. Fill each cup 3/4 full with broccoli and 1/2-1 tbsp cheese.
3. Drizzle a small amount of oil over the mixture.
4. Whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour into each cup until full.
6. Bake at 350 for ~20 minutes or until done.
The beautiful thing about these is that you can make a big batch and have breakfast to go for the next few days.