1lb chicken, diced
1/2 onion, diced
8 strips of bacon
4 small zucchini
1/3 gala apple
3 tbsp salsa
4 tbsp mayo
salt to taste
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. (I cut mine into small pieces with a kitchen shears before cooking... then I don't have to crumble it later).
2. Remove bacon and cook onion in bacon fat (yum!).
3. Add zucchini and saute for a few minutes. Set aside veggies and bacon.
4. Into the same pan add chicken. When it is just about done, add in the apple and cook until the chicken is done.
5. Combine all ingredients in the pan and give it a good stir.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Paleo friendly mayo can be hard to find. Which leaves 2 options, find the best one you can and decided that is ok to use or make homemade, which is relatively easy to do. When I make mine, I use a blender.