The sun finally came out today and there's nothing quite like warm sun combined with brisk air. I was really in the mood for something fall-like so I whipped this custard up for dessert tonight.
1 can coconut milk
1/2 can pumpkin
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp vanilla
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp molasses
1. Set a pot of water to boil.
2. Whisk eggs and milk together.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour custard into 6 ramekins and place into a baking dish.
5. Pour water into baking dish so it comes half way up the ramekin.
6. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
7. Chill and serve.