1 frozen block spinach
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup almond flour
salt and pepper
1. Slightly thaw spinach (do not ring out any water).
2. Throw all ingredients into blender and blend on high for 60 seconds.
3. Spoon 1/2 of the batter into an oiled skillet and cook, covered, over low-medium heat for a few minutes.
4. When set and lightly browned on the bottom, carefully flip and cook the other side.
5. Repeat with remaining batter.
You may be asking yourself what to do with these giant spinach pancakes... Recipe to come! Stay tuned!