Blue Cheese and Bacon Pasta (and by pasta, I mean zucchini noodles)
2 lb ground beef or bison
1/3 c almond flour
1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp seasoned salt
8 pieces bacon
1/2 onion, diced
2 tsp minced garlic
1 can coconut milk
3 oz blue cheese
1/4-1/2 cup water
2 tbsp arrowroot powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt. Mix well.
2. Form into about a dozen or so meat balls and cook in a little olive oil.
3. Meanwhile, cook bacon until crispy.
4. Remove bacon from pan and cook onion in bacon fat.
5. Crumble bacon back into pan when onions are cooked. Add in the coconut milk, water, garlic, and blue cheese. Stir.
6. Whisk in the arrowroot powder and bring sauce to simmer.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
To serve, place a nice pile of zucchini noodles onto a plate. Top with a few meatballs and a generous amount of sauce.