2 cup pecans
1 cup walnuts
2 tsp baking soda
scant 1/2 tsp sea salt
3-4 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tbsp water
3 tbsp grapeseed oil
1. In a blender or food processor, pulse the nuts, soda and salt until finely ground.
2. In a bowl mix together nut mixture, maple syrup, water and grapeseed oil until well combined.
3. Spread onto a parchment or silpat lines cookie sheet.
4. To help get a uniform thinness, I put a piece of saran wrap over the top and used my hands to pat it into a rectangle shape that was about 1/8 to a 1/4 inch thick.
5. Bake at 350 for ~15-17 minutes.
6. Let cool then cut into squares.