Tomatoes (Best if you can get fresh from the garden)
1. Slice tomatoes into thick wedges/slices (or in half if on the small side).
2. Seed tomatoes.
3. Place tomatoes on cookie sheet or roasting pan.
4. Drizzle liberally with oil.
5. Sprinkle spices/seasonings on tomatoes. (Sorry there is no definitive quantity to give, it sort of just goes by taste preferences.)
6. Drizzle liberally with vinegar.
7. Bake at 325-350 for 45-120 minutes. Tomatoes should be at least half their original size.
I've made these a few times and the cooking time really depends on the size of the tomato pieces. The first time I had very small tomatoes that I cut in half. They were done in about 50 minutes. The second time I had large tomato halves and cooked for 2 hours (probably could have used another 15 minutes or so).
Rory, who does not like particularly care for tomatoes (but loves ketchup and marinara sauce), absolutely loved these.